Pioneer Mutual Hook and Ladder Society
DBA: The Sacramento Fire Museum
The Pioneer Mutual Hook and Ladder Society was founded in 1990 and chartered as a nonprofit public benefit corporation in 1992. Paul Esola, an Engineer with the Sacramento Fire Department was the impetus behind the formation of the museum society. The specific purpose of the Pioneer Mutual Hook & Ladder Society is discover, purchase, procure, and preserve whatever may be related to the history of firefighting in the Sacramento area, and establish and maintain a library and museum in order to protect and preserve collections of fire equipment, fire apparatus, photographs, maps, documents, printed matter and other objects and materials, all for charitable purposes of educating and furnishing recreation and pleasure to the general public.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop the element into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
To style the headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and captions inside your rich text element, first:
- Give the rich text element a class
- Select the element within the rich text that you want to style — a blockquote, for example
- Click the + sign below the selector field to “Nest selector inside of” your rich text element’s class
How to customize formatting for each rich text element
And this would be an H5
- A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
- For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and start writing.
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the “When inside of” nested selector system.